VAT Advice Wirral
VAT was originally designed to be a simple tax, yet it has evolved into one of the most complex and burdensome tax regimes that businesses face. The result has been that businesses, charities and other organisations are left with such questions as:
- Should I be registered for VAT?
- How do I fill in this VAT return?
- What are the VAT rules for property transactions?
- I have to attend a VAT tribunal, is there someone to help me?
- Is my product or service zero-rate or exempt from VAT?
- I sell second-hand goods, what are the VAT rules?
- What are the VAT retail schemes?
- Should I charge VAT on services supplied to overseas customers?
- Am I reclaiming all the VAT I am entitled to?
- I run a charity, what are the VAT rules?
- I import / export items, how do I account for them on my VAT return?
Whilst the answer to some of these questions are simple and straight-forward, others need specialist VAT advice from people that understand all the laws, rules and regulations relating to VAT. This is where the experts at Dufton Kellner can help your business in Wirral , from guiding you through the initial registration through to the much more complex areas of applying VAT correctly. This advice can mean that you not only reduce the risk of failing a VAT inspection and the costs that this can incur but minimise your VAT bill and improve your businesses cashflow.
In addition to providing expert, confidential and effective VAT advice to all sizes of business in the UK, we can also assist overseas companies. If your business is based abroad and is considering setting up a subsidiary in the UK, you may be concerned about the legal implications of VAT including the rules governing the supply and installation of goods, and the movement of goods within the EU. We can help with this.
Please contact us if you need VAT advice in Wirral or the surrounding area.