VAT in Wirral-Dufton Kellner

VAT Registration in Wirral

Any business that makes taxable sales of more than a fixed limit in 12 months is required to notify HMRC and register for VAT. Remember that this includes supplies of goods and services at the standard rate, plus anything that is chargeable for VAT (including reduced-rate and zero-rate items and services) but not income that arises from exempt services or supplies.

You must also notify HM Revenue & Customs if you expect to make taxable supplies in the next 30 days which exceed the VAT registration limit.

In both cases there is a time limit in which HMRC must be notified - set at within 30 days of the end of the month that the limit was exceeded, or within 30 days of the date in which you expect to exceed it.

We can advise you of the current registration limits for mandatory registration and for optional deregistration.

If you would like help with VAT registration please contact us, or visit the rest of our site for more VAT Advice in Wirral.